Minute Details

Minute Details

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Just a child at heart.

A few more photographs from my archives that i never bothered to edit at the time. These where shot on a day out last summer.

I've got a lot of not to fond memories of me and this dragon; it talks so when i was a toddler i screamed at it for scaring me. I know silly story but when i saw this guy again i had to take a picture for sentimental sake.

Just a couple of the little houses you can play in at the park; yes i did run in and "play" once i'd snapped this shot.

Sorry about the lighting in this one. I wanted the focus to be on the trowel and on the multi-coloured brick-work. I love the princess castle but i never did understand why there was a giant turnip outside though... Maybe some sort of cinderella reference??

Shot with my compact Samsung S1065.

No comments:

Post a Comment