Minute Details

Minute Details

Thursday 13 January 2011

Missing my Camera...

I went for a University interview today and did not take my camera; now on a normal day i go to college; work so my camera stays at home. But somehow going out without it today - to somewhere new, just felt... well wrong. I missed my camera and kept seeing what i'd love to photograph all day; thinking of the angle's i'd use if it was with me, everything. So since i missed my 'baby' so much i thought i'd come home and discover some little jems that i hadn't noticed before. Now i have noticed them - tell me what you think?

I shot these a while ago but i always love trawling back over old shoots; nomatter how many times i've been through the files i always manage to find a new photograph to fall in love with.





All shot with my Nikon D5000.

No comments:

Post a Comment